Sober or drunk, it’s always you.
|—||Unknown (via kanyequeen)|
|—||10 word story (via thebeachthing)|
i find it so incredibly attractive when someone is really good at something, like you can play the violin? damn son. you’re a really talented dj? good for you! i don’t care if you talk to me about quantum physics for an hour straight if i can see the passion in you at some point in that hour i’ll think “whoa, this is really hot.”
My dad recently told me, “There are many people who will put you down. Don’t be one of them.”
And that sticks with me every single day.
|—||Isaiah Henkel (via onlinecounsellingcollege)|
|—||Sarah Addison Allen, Lost Lake (via universal-wanderer)|
do you ever look at your url and think “i am so glad that i have this url. i deserve this url”
people need to understand that some people just don’t like talking it has nothing to do with u so don’t take it personally like some people just aren’t talkers and they’ll probably never text u first or initiate a conversation and it’s not because they don’t like u it’s just that they don’t think to say anything bc they’re comfortable with not saying anything
I understood myself only after I destroyed myself.
And only in the process of fixing myself, did I know who I really was.
plot twist: things actually work out for me
short hair pros
- no tangles
- only 1 box of dye no matter how thick your hair is!
- wow you save like $18372 on shampoo and product
- people can play with your hair without getting tangles
- can fluff it like a punk or slick it back like a classy person
short hair cons
- like 3 style options. maybe 4.
- no mermaid hair when you swim
- no hair-stache
- sticks up at crazy angles while you sleep
- can never sleep with wet hair